Translate this page into your language

Thursday 1 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! and @modelhorsetutorialsblog

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a fabulous start to 2015, and had a merry Christmas as well. This post today is about Model Horse Tutorials' Instagram! We are @modelhorsetutorialsblog, so look us up and make that blue button green! Thank you for all the pageviews you have given me- I am aiming for 1000 by the summer!

Rendered Image
There are exclusive posts that haven't been revealed on this blog, and also a link directly to the blog. I will do spam for spam, follow for follow etc.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I will do another post soon on reference pictures to continue my series.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I also make model Horse tack like you, so if you need any advice or tips feel free to ask! My email is below:
    hailium14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking at my blog, will definitely email for some tips!

      Delete