Translate this page into your language

Sunday 15 March 2015

The Worst Blogger

I'm so sorry about being sooo inactive! I haven't blogged for nearly two months....... How awful is that? Anyway.....

Yesterday, my friend and I started to work on my setup for the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo 2015. I went last year, and unfortunately only gained one ribbon, 4th place, for Totilas in the Warmblood class. My setup for this year is a cross country one.

It has a wooden platform, with realistic posts along the sides of the track. In the centre is my beautiful resin jump which my friend (I didn't really do much!) constructed (and afterwards I accidentally stepped on it but she came to the rescue!). Leading up to the jump we have used this special stuff which is liquid at first but goes solid, and you can print hoofprints into it. We are putting grass scatter around the jump and on the sides, and lichen for the brush on the fence.

My friend has it at the moment, but when I bring it home I will definitely post some photos of it!

Here is a picture of the kind of jump that I am using...


Credit: countrysideshowjumps
I will try and be more active, maybe posting every few days! Comment below what tutorials you would like to see from my blog.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment