Translate this page into your language

Friday 17 April 2015

Favourite Stone Horses

Hi! Sorry I've been so inactive... I just got a new share horse called Isaac who is absolutely gorgeous... He's a 14.1hh 7 year old Dales with lots of scope and jumping ability, just a bit green schooling and hacking. I think I will need a custom of him... Anyway!

I don't have much to post as I've been in a bit of a hobby slump and haven't had much inspiration to make anything. Please comment below if you have any kind of tack you think would look nice and I will make it and post it.

Here is a list of my favourite Stone Horses to date (17th April 2015) . These horses are very expensive and I can't afford one, but hopefully for Christmas I can get one...

 
What are your favourite stone horses? Comment below!
 
See you soon...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment