Translate this page into your language

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Customs!!


Hi! Sorry I've been inactive, I've been so busy recently I have sort of neglected this blog. Anyway, my friend did a lovely custom for me of the Cleveland Bay mould. He is absolutely gorgeous and I adore him! I think I'm a little too obsessed with him.... Here are some pics! I'm posting a setup tutorial soon so prepare...



She used an airbrush to customise his coat and a paintbrush for his markings. He is so gorgeous I love him so much!





What he looked like originally after she airbrushed him white first.

















His adorable face and beautiful shading!




















She darkened his tail, legs, shoulders and face.




















I love his star and little pink snip! The detailing on his eyes is perfect too!




















His gorgeous snip close up.




















His cute little markings! A coronet band on his near left, and two socks on his hind legs!



I love the shading on his neck!
























He has hoof striping and a lovely dark tail.




















He has little ermine spots and lovely shading on his hooves (the sock was done over after the picture was taken)

 
I think he's beautiful! She's doing it for free as well which is so kind! Take a look at her blog
 
 
 
 
 
Comment suggestions for posts -  what do you want to see from my blog? Bye!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment