Translate this page into your language

Thursday 24 July 2014

Creativity

Hi! I kind of got creative today, and made a (model horse) new feed room. The old one was sort of dying out, and I wasn't using it much as I made some feedbags and filled them and they lived in my yard for most of the time. I also took some pictures of my yard and some things in my yard - so you can have a look at them!


This is my foal stable I made recently - it's even got clip on doors!


Tack room I made with my grandfather


One half of the saddle pegs
Other half of the saddle pegs
The martingale, harness and bridle pegs

The headcollar pegs and the saddlecloth box



The feed room in its rightful place at the yard
























Sorry, I don't know how to rotate the photos

The jam jar contains a coarse mix, and the containers with the spoons have spices and things
Some of my feed bags - I'll do a tutorial on them definitely
An overview of Cool Mix and Energy Mix (and Happy Hoof)
Bullyland Trakehner mare custom

Schleich Gypsy Cob Mare custom

See you soon (I think another tutorial is in order)

No comments:

Post a Comment