Translate this page into your language

Wednesday 6 August 2014

I saw the sign (and lots of creativity!)

Hi! I got creative yesterday, and bored, so I decided that I could make some signs for my stables. Here they are! I'll try and do a tutorial tomorrow, but I might not be able to blog at all. :( Anyway...

Horse Trail sign
Multi - Use Trail sign (my newbie Kingsbridge Diomedes photo-bombs!)
Caution - horse riding sign

I couldn't resist having a photo of the carriage I made, with Kingsbridge of course!


















Directions to the arenas and yards!


















STOP Are your children under control sign!


















In addition to the yellow sign, this goes near the eventing yard - where all the mad horses go!


Goes outside the indoor school
Goes outside the Olympic Arena - the door must be closed!
















No comments:

Post a Comment