Translate this page into your language

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Model horse tips and tricks

Hi! I kind of discovered this little tip/trick thing while I've been away. I brought Darkness with me (pics in this tutorial of him) but only brought his fleece rug, so when I wanted to turn him out in the garden, I realised that there was a flaw in the plan. Felt does not cooperate with rain! I decided that there was a way round this. I grabbed my materials and started off! This is how to do it...

You will need:
Model horse
Cling film or tin foil (latter is better)

Let's get started!

1. Cut a piece of your material that is bigger than your model. It doesn't matter if it's oddly shaped or anything.

2. Wrap it round your model where a rug would be. Trim any odd looking pieces that stick out. If your horse has a fancy tail that you want to keep nice, make an extra tail flap like the one Darkness has.

3. Mould it around your model so it fits really tightly. Then when you take it off the foil will be the shape of your model!

4. And you're done! Your horse should be able to be turned out safely now without getting wet. Try it, and comment below if it worked for you. If it didn't, just tell me where the model got wet and I'll adjust my tutorial accordingly. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment